Trees for Bees
The good news is there are trees that provide nectar and pollen for bees pretty much all year round. The better news is that most of them are very easy to grow and suitable for growing in a wide range of conditions including small and large gardens and in the wild.
In this booklet you will find five lists of trees for bees inlcuding ;
- Trees for Bees that also provide fruit or nuts
- Nitrogen Fixing Trees for Bees
- Ornamental Trees for Bees
- Master list including all of the above in alphabetical order (including USDA hardiness for each species)
- Master list including all of the above in order that trees flower
Also included with the booklets is our master spreadsheet with all of the trees for bees listed under various categories
Once you have made the payment you will receive an email with your eBook with a link to design spreadsheets.