How to Design and Build A Forest Garden - Webinar
Welcome to our How to Design & Build a Forest Garden Webinar
The session will be based on this forest garden that I recently designed. It will be around 2 hours long and will include:
- Overview of the Design - Design goals and objectives
- Starting Point - How we approached the design of this landscape
- Rationale - Why we laid out access, water, drainage, habitat features and planting locations where we did
- Species Selection - How and why we selected the various species
- Technical Discussion - Software and tools we used
- Closing Questions and Answers
- Access to design spreadsheets and data sheets including nitrogen fixing species lists, blossom and fruit calendar, plant survey sheets
The next session is scheduled for May 4th GMT 9.00 (London time). Once you have made the payment we'll send you the link for the meeting that will be hosted on zoom and you will be able to view the time the meeting starts in your local time.
Thank you for your interest in our project and I'm looking forward to meeting you.