How to Design and Build A Forest Garden - Webinar - 24th November 2019 - 12.00 - 14.00 UTC
Welcome to our How to Design & Build a Forest Garden Webinar
The session will be based on this forest garden that I recently designed. It will be around 2 hours long and will include:
- Overview of the Design - Design goals and objectives
- Starting Point - How we approached the design of this landscape
- Rationale - Why we laid out access, water, drainage, habitat features and planting locations where we did
- Species Selection - How and why we selected the various species
- Technical Discussion - Software and tools we used
- Questions and Answers
- Access to design spreadsheetsincluding nitrogen fixing species lists, blossom and fruit calendar, plant survey sheets that you can edit for your own designs (see images)
- A video and audio recording of the session
Once you have made the payment we'll email you with a link for the meeting that will be hosted on zoom.
Looking forward to it!