How to Design and Build A Forest Garden - Webinar - 17th November 2019 - 12.00 - 14.00 UTC
Welcome to our How to Design & Build a Forest Garden Webinar
The session will be based on this forest garden that I recently designed. It will be around 2 hours long and will include:
- Overview of the Design - Design goals and objectives
- Starting Point - How we approached the design of this landscape
- Rationale - Why we laid out access, water, drainage, habitat features and planting locations where we did
- Species Selection - How and why we selected the various species
- Technical Discussion - Software and tools we used
- Questions and Answers
- Access to design spreadsheetsincluding nitrogen fixing species lists, blossom and fruit calendar, plant survey sheets that you can edit for your own designs (see images)
Once you have made the payment we'll email you with a link for the meeting that will be hosted on zoom.
Looking forward to it!