How to Select Fruit and Nut Trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard - Webinar
Welcome to our How to Select Fruit and Nut trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard Webinar
This 2 hr session will overview what you need to know when selecting Fruit and Nut trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard and how to plan the layout of the garden.
The session will cover and include the following.
- Selecting trees that suit your climate and location
- Choosing the right root stock and cultivar
- Selecting trees with pollination compatibility
- Pest and Disease Resistance
- Choosing the right location and spacing for your trees
- Buying Fruit and Nut Trees
- Planting out and aftercare
- Software for Planning Garden layout
- Access to design spreadsheets including a Selection Check List and Pollination Requirements for Common Fruit and Nut Trees
Once you have made the payment we will email you a video of the session along with the spreadsheets and links to resourcesyou will be introduced to during the session.