How to Select Fruit and Nut Trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard - Webinar - 2nd November 2019 - 18.00 -20.00 UTC
Welcome to our How to Select Fruit and Nut trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard Webinar
The session will overview what you need to know when selecting Fruit and Nut trees for your Forest Garden/Polyculture Orchard and how to plan the layout of the garden. It will be around 2 hours long and will include:
- Selecting trees that suit your climate and location
- Choosing the right root stock and cultivar
- Selecting trees with pollination compatibility
- Pest and Disease Resistance
- Choosing the right location and spacing for your trees
- Buying Fruit and Nut Trees
- Planting out and aftercare
- Software for Planning Garden layout
- Closing Questions and Answers
- Access to design spreadsheets including a Selection Check List and Pollination Requirements for Common Fruit and Nut Trees
Once you have made the payment I will email you with the date and time of the next sessions and we'll send you the link for the meeting that will be hosted on zoom.
Thank you for your interest in our project and I'm looking forward to meeting you.